EDITORS NOTE: This jailbreak also supports iOS 7.0.1 and iOS 7.0.2 on iPhone 5, 5s and 5c
That’s right! The long-awaited, much anticipated iOS 7 jailbreak is finally here. I was lucky enough to get my hands on this brand-new jailbreak for iOS 7 just the other day and I’m happy to say that it works exceedingly well. Even for a technically challenged, half minded person like myself it was extraordinarily easy! I was able to jailbreak my brand new iPhone 5S in less than three minutes!
I don’t know about the rest of you, but in the past when I have tried to jailbreak my iPhone 5 I did not end up with the desired results. It was very frustrating, very time-consuming and in the end my iPhone 5 did not get jailbroken. I read many websites claiming to be able to jailbreak every iOS that Apple has ever put out but none really came through.
I’m not going to bore you with a lot of technical mumbo-jumbo, I’m just go to get right down to exactly how quick and easy it was for me to jailbreak my iPhone 5S. So here goes…By the way…This also works on iPhone 5 and iPhone 5C as well!
First, I got my iPhone 5S and opened Safari I tapped the link to jailbreak iOS 7 I then tapped on a box that said “Click Here”. I made a few simple selections and the software did the rest. It was literally that easy! When I’m telling you it took me less than three minutes I’m not kidding, it really did take me less than three minutes. Mind you, I didn’t have a stopwatch going but it really was very quick and easy.
Now, I know you may be thinking that this is just too good to be true, but trust me when I tell you, it isn’t! I was expecting something that was going to brick my iPhone or at the very least, install some sort of useless piece of software that I really had no use for. At least that’s what I’ve come across in the past from these websites claiming to have everything you need but then deliver nothing.
But listen…I could sit here and go on for hours about how easy it was and how great this program works but the only way you really going to find out is if you try for yourself. So, if you want to jailbreak your iPhone 5, 5S or 5C running iOS 7 you will want to go to www.jailbreakunlock.info and give it a try. Their service comes with a 30 day money back guarantee so there really is no risk to you whatsoever. After you try the software I can guarantee you will need the refund policy anyway.
Cheers and happy jailbreaking!
Don’t jailbreak iPhone 5 the wrong way! It could literally destroy your phone.
Truly speaking, there is only one best way to jailbreak iPhone 5, but as we get into that, we will outline some other strategies as well. Some methods are inherently risky and could actually destroy your iPhone permanently — the process is known as “bricking” in the mobile world. Once bricked, the iPhone user will lose all data, including downloaded tools and apps, contact information, memo data, music files, personal information … EVERYTHING!
We will review and rate some common strategies and also provide the best jailbreaking strategies that made it to our experts’ “preferred list”.
Top Spot: Best Way to Jailbreak iPhone 5 (Our Rating: 10/10)
JailBreakUnlock.info achieves the highest ratings. The world’s best selling jailbreaking software for iPhone 5, JailBreakUnlock.info, makes it to our top spot. Technicalities and geek talk aside, here’s what we LOVED about the software:
- Takes only a few minutes to jailbreak. Installation is easy, jailbreaking is super-fast.
- Works with multiple platforms, carriers, and devices.
- The software manufacturer offers a 100% money-back guarantee and 30-day risk free trial. This gives us the assurance that the company is confident about its offering.
- JailBreakUnlock.info costs next to nothing. In fact, for less than the price of your coffee bill, you can obtain lifetime membership and access to an array of “cool features”!
- Loved the customer support. A dedicated team of customer service representatives assist you with technical and service questions.
- Enhanced level of security. Completely eliminates risk associated with jailbreaking.
- 100% reversible. If for any reason you are not satisfied — we haven’t come across any negative review till date — you can uninstall the software and revert to the original state within minutes.
- Jailbreaks and unlocks at the same time! You may be surprised but a lot of software providers do not provide both features … but JailBreakUnlock.info does.
“I just downloaded JailBreakUnlock.info. It just took a few minutes to download the program and complete the jailbreaking process. This was the easiest thing I have ever done on my iPhone. The price was great and the service was just phenomenal. I give them ten stars.” –Margaret S., Philadelphia, PA
Advantages of Jailbreaking software:
There are plenty of benefits of downloading professionally-developed iPhone 5 jailbreaking software:
- Safe, fast, cost-effective. It takes just a few minutes to download and install the software. For the price, it is comforting to know that my iPhone will be safe.
- Technical support with their software. I would rather get help from an expert than attempt to figure out an expensive device on my own.
- No need for geeky manuals. It takes hours to understand even the very basic inner workings of Apple’s operating system. Who has the time for that?
The Do-It-Yourself (DIY) approach (Our Rating: 3/10)
DIY approach puts a serious drain on your time. Some users complain that it took them hours to do it, often with poor results or a “bricked” iPhone.
If it is so bad, why did we give DIY a 3?
The price was one factor and second was respect for individuals who are truly rocket scientists in their daily life. Admittedly, most of us would not want to be in their shoes.
We have great respect for “mobo-geeks”. These individuals are extremely techno-savvy and can literally break apart the most complex mobile operating systems within minutes
While they can do it, most of us cannot. That’s true. We just heard a terrible story that we wanted to share with our readers:
“My wife just bought a new iPhone (yeah, she bought it). While she was very pleased with her new dig, she soon realized that the phone was worthless without the ability to download free apps, tools, and ringtones. She tried the DIY approach to jailbreak her iPhone and, much to her nightmare, the instrument just went dead on her — cold dead! Nothing seems to work. Can you help?” –Ben F., New York, NY
Sorry, Ben, but you just let your wife drive a truck over her new phone. DIY is not an easy route to take, especially if you are not accustomed to ripping apart operating system configurations.